PAC's DDMD is our heavy duty version of our Delta Door. With an internal frame consisting of 2" x 6" lumber, laminated with 1/8" masonite hardboard & fiberglass on both inside & out, really makes this a strong, solid door.
- Core is made of a 2" X 6" wood framing for top and lock side with 1-1/2" wood bottom and hinge side. Solid polystyrene core with 1/8" hardboard polyurethane laminated to core before heavy duty .045 fiberglass panel with UV inhibitor for sun protection is laminated to hardboard also with Polyurethane.
- Colors: White, off-white, tan or gray with other colors available upon request with enough quantity.
- Engineered to support standard locksets and deadbolts, or panic hardware and door closures.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum surround channel inner frame with miter cut corners screwed together.
- Heavy duty extruded outer frame, with six (6) hinges integrated into frame for strength and security, mitered welded corners for strength.
- Double vinyl weather seals.
- Adjustable steel striker plate for lock and deadbolt.
- Aluminum kick panel on the bottom of inside of door.
- Standard sizes include 3' x 6' 8", & 4' x 6' 8".
- Made in the U.S.A.
Applications include modular offices, man camps, some portable buildings, and any exterior applicaitons requiring a heavy duty door.