PAC's MD 300 is our heaviest duty door. Making up the core is an internal frame consisting of 2" x 6" lumber, laminated with 1/8" Masonite hardboard and fiberglass on both inside & out, wrapped in heavy duty extruded aluminum. Combined that with our 3-1/2" outside frame (jamb) and you'll have a very sound door.
- 2x6 wood frame with solid polystyrene core with lumber frame covered with 1/8"hardboard sheet.
- Engineered to support standard locksets & deadbolts, or panic hardware & door closures.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum surround channel inner frame with miter cut corners screwed together.
- Five steel hinges riveted to outer frame with a screw hole for securing into studs for strength & security.
- Extra heavy duty extruded aluminum frame 3-1/2" jamb which also serves an integral jamb.
- Miter cuts welded for strength.
- Aluminum kick panel on inside of door.
- Vinyl bulb weather seal.
- Built-in ½" tall threshold.
- Adjustable steel striker plate for door lock.
- Standard sizes include 3' x 6' 8" & 4' x 6' 8".
- Made in the USA.
Applications include modular office industry and any structure needing a heavy duty outswing door.